While working on the account settings dialog (where you change your own password and other personal info), I discovered that the network query/reply system didn’t work as well as I thought.
Previously, I had only tested the case where the net proxy itself was doing the queries, during the login process. But it turned out if the reply had to be forwarded back to a different object (in this case, the settings dialog), it didn’t work. I ended up mostly rewriting how net proxies handle queries, and I think it’s a bit cleaner now, in addition to actually working.
This is a fix that will affect everything else that’s coming, so it’s good to have it done. The next step is important too - in order to save the changes you make in the account settings dialog, the server needs to rewrite the accounts.xml file. So far I’ve only done XML reading, not writing, so this will be a significant addition.